Are you a PS Suite user that’s new to Ocean (or thinking about adding it to your practice)? Have you been using Ocean for a while, but want to know how to get more from the Platform? Do you have colleagues that are hesitant to try Ocean out?
Join us on Tuesday, January 17th at 12:00pm ET for our first “Getting to Know Ocean” webinar. In this online, interactive session, we will cover the basics (and even some not-so-basic stuff) to help you become familiar with the many tools available to you in Ocean.
You will learn how to:
- Find the Ocean forms you want to use and create a list of favourites for easy access
- Add a form in PSS for your patient to complete on a tablet, online from home, or even on the desktop
- Create email templates and send secure messages to patients
- Define very basic tablet rules to automatically display forms to patients
- Update your account settings for email alerts, billing and more