TELUS PS Suite Encounter Assistants (EAs) are point-and-click templates that can automate the creation of a progress note or consult letter. They can also provide quick links to common workflow actions like creating a bill, sending a message, printing a handout, and other helpful tasks. By using customized EAs for specific encounter types, you can streamline many of the tasks that previously had to be done manually and separately.
Getting Started: CognisantMD’s clinical resource library provides access to a number of free encounter assistants to help you get started. Simply search for “encounter” in the library to see a quick list, or scroll down to see some examples. If you have a specific EA in mind that isn’t currently available in the library, let us know and we’ll see how we can help.
Get More PSS Tips
- Add a PS Suite Toolbar with your most-used links
- Use Smart Reminders for Preventive Management
- Install Decision Support Tools & Calculators
- Track Patient Health Over Time with Flowsheets
- Create progress notes and consult letters with Encounter Assistants
- Provide patients with report cards and action plans
- Store and access patient handouts in PS Suite
- Track email consent in the patient record