A toolbar with commonly used links can save you time in TELUS PS Suite and make routine tasks easier. You can make toolbars even more useful by adding custom links to things like your favourite medical reference platform.
Getting Started: TELUS PS Suite makes it easy to keep your most-used links and resources available from the patient chart. To get you started, CognisantMD has a free, simple setup guide and downloadable toolbar file with a few pre-defined links that you can copy or change, including Google Maps and ODB. You can find the toolbar here: https://www.cognisantmd.com/docs/pss-ocean-toolbar/.
To customize links on the toolbar, you need to use the custom form editor in PS Suite. From the editor, you can easily add links for your own commonly used custom forms, stamps or online resources.
Get More PSS Tips
- Add a PS Suite Toolbar with your most-used links
- Use Smart Reminders for Preventive Management
- Install Decision Support Tools & Calculators
- Track Patient Health Over Time with Flowsheets
- Create progress notes and consult letters with Encounter Assistants
- Provide patients with report cards and action plans
- Store and access patient handouts in PS Suite
- Track email consent in the patient record