Some of the most powerful, time-saving features in TELUS PS Suite are left untouched by physicians and clinicians that use the EMR everyday.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be sharing 10 helpful tips to help you use PS Suite for everything from clinical decision support to patient communication and administrative tasks. With links directly to our library of free templates and downloadable tools, you’ll be on your way to getting more from your EMR, while saving time and improving patient care.
To get you started, we’ve compiled a list of questions that can help you decide if you’re making the most of PS Suite. You can review the list below, or download a pdf version to print or share with your colleagues.
Ready to get started? Read our top PSS Tips!
- Add a PS Suite Toolbar with your most-used links
- Use Smart Reminders for Preventive Management
- Install Decision Support Tools & Calculators
- Track Patient Health Over Time with Flowsheets
- Create progress notes and consult letters with Encounter Assistants
- Provide patients with report cards and action plans
- Store and access patient handouts in PS Suite
- Track email consent in the patient record”