We are very excited to announce a series of new products and features that are now available for OSCAR Pro users through the Ocean Cloud Connect integration.
Built in collaboration with Well Health and the System Coordinated Access (SCA) program, this new Ocean integration will give OSCAR Pro users access to previously unavailable Ocean products, advanced features, and product improvements. With this announcement, we are also pleased to share that the Ocean Platform is now available on apps.health, a digital health app marketplace and innovation hub from WELL Health.
To learn more about the new features and products available to OSCAR Pro users, or to request a demo, read on below.
NEW: Product Offerings for OSCAR Pro
- Check-In Kiosks – Streamline check-in and enforce social distancing on a kiosk with optional demographic updates, screening, consent forms and more
- Patient Reminders – Schedule automatic reminders about upcoming appointments. Can also be used to conduct patient experience surveys and automated follow-ups by sending reminders after appointments
- Patient Authenticated Website Forms – Securely accept photos and attachments from your patients
NEW: Feature Enhancements for OSCAR Pro
- Automatically download Ocean notes into the patient chart – Seamlessly move patient notes without opening the patient chart or clicking “Import”
- Automatically upload your patient schedule into Ocean – See all your scheduled patients and queued Ocean forms using the Ocean “daysheet” view, and enable schedule-related actions such as appointment reminders
- Automatically create new patient charts in the EMR – Generate a new patient chart using information supplied in a Website Form submission or eReferral
- Allow patients to review CPP details such as current medications on an Ocean Tablet – Pull details from the patient’s CPP for review in an Ocean form, and simplify tasks like medication reconciliation
- Improved integration of eReferrals with consultations in the EMR – the Ocean Healthmap can now be launched from the Consultations window, and seamlessly upload any attachments included to Ocean. Sent referrals will generate a new consult that is automatically updated as the status of the referral changes