With over 4,000 forms, the Ocean Library is a very large – and constantly growing – clinical resource. Every day Ocean clients add to this resource with new and interesting forms. In order to make it easier to get started building your own eForms, CognisantMD has developed a basic Users Guide to Building eForms. This handy resource covers everything you need to know to build everything from a basic form to scripting formulas.
You can download a pdf version of the full guide here, or click on the links below to access the chapters in the Ocean Support Portal.
- Getting Started
- Creating a New Form
- Adding eForm Items – Overview
- Editing Menu Choices
- Note Formatting for Items
- Using Keywords to Automatically Insert Content
- Adding a Section – Overview, General Tab & Note Formatting
- Scripting Tab Overview
- Action Menu – eForm Properties
- Action Menu – eForm Actions
- Editing an Existing Form
- Helpful eForm Formatting Tips
- Basic Formula Scripting
- Basics of Java Script